What to do in capri, in one day!
Capri is a beautiful isle situated in front of Sorrento, in the Mediterranium sea, it is famous for its cliffsides beaches, luxury hotels and shopping, from the caratteristic capri-fashion to limoncello.
One of the most beautifull natural site here is the “Grotta Azzura” (Blu cave), that every year makes thounsand of tourists fall in love.
With this post, we want to help you to visit all this magnificent isle in only one day, without loss any of all the beautyies that it offer.
What to do you in capri
The first thing to do in Capri, is absolutely to visit the Faraglioni Rocks, and the countless caves that are around the island :
- Grotta Meravigliosa (beautiful cave): it’s a special cave because it’s under the water, inside it you’ll be able to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites.
- Grotta Bianca (White cave): it takes its name thanks to the calcarian rocks that compose its walls.
- Grotta Rossa (Red cave): the red cave is also nominated the coral-cave, thanks to the presence of a lot of corals in it.
- Grotta Azzurra (Blu Cave): one of the most beautiful cave in campania (with the Grotta dello Smeraldo), it’s a dark cave where the water take on an electric-blue color, thanks to the presence of another underwater cave that let the light of the sun pass.
The Romans Villas:
You can not leave capri without visit all famous villas on it.
- Villa Tiberio: it’s a romans Villa,
- Villa Malaparte
- Villa Lysis Di Fersen
- and the Saracines Towers.
Capri Village and Anacapri:
If you are looking what to do in Capri, in only one day, we suggest you to take the famouse funicolar, which will take you from the port to “piazzetta di capri” (the Square of capri).
Here you can choose to visit “Giardini di Augusto” ( Augustus’ gardern), the most panormaic gardens in capri, and via Krupp, a caracteristic path that climbs on the cliff.
An unforgettable experience wold be to go on the “Monte Solaro” ( mount Solare), with the panoramic chair-lift, that will take you on the highest point of Capri.
Where to eat in Capri
We suggest you to have a excellent dinner to the Restaurant “Il Riccio” (one star michelin), which is situated near the Blu Grotto.
A crazy night in capri
If you want to spend a crazy night with italian music, you can go to the famous Anima e Core.
How to arrive in Capri
You can take the ferry boat from Sorrento, Naples or Positano.
Alternatively you can choose our private tour, in this case we will take you from your hotel or B&B, and will carry you to our luxury boat, where the capitan will welcome you with all type of confort.
Once in Capri, we will show you all the beauties of this isle, and at the end of the day we will bring you back to your hotel.
Italian businessman, operating in the tourism sector in Sorrento form more than 15 years, owner of Di Nocera Service and Sorrento Luggage.
Passionate about soccer and sailing, he loves to go around the Amalfi Coast by his motorbike.
He also writes articles about news, tips and tour ideas on this blog!